1. We are Australia’s Largest Specialist Safety Printer
- Over 35 years, B & S Printing Co has been providing a specialised printing service for mining and industry.
- Our specialised product range includes Take 5 Hazard Assessment Wallets, Induction Handbooks, OH&S Manuals, On Site Operational Checklists, Labels and Posters.
- We use high quality, durable synthetic paper and UV resistant inks for maximum quality and lifespan in harsh environments, (UV, water, stain and tear resistant).
- We are the only company in Australia to have automated finishing machinery to ensure maximum quality and consistency.
2. You’ll Experience Fast Turnaround, on both Quotes & Product Delivery
- We have time saving, customised software that provides printed item quotes, emailed to you within 8 working hours of your call for normal product items.
- Our flexible workforce can be geared up to work late or weekends to meet any urgent deadlines.
- As Australia’s largest safety printer, we carry large stocks of specialist synthetic paper and UV resistant inks, meaning we always have materials on hand when orders are placed.
- We can hold additional stocks of your manuals, books and labels, so low volume orders can be immediately delivered.
3. You’ll Receive Low Pricing & Exceptional Value
- As the largest buyer of synthetic paper in Australia, our buying power means lower material costs for us and a lower price for you.
- Our automated safety printing and finishing machinery reduces our labour costs substantially, reducing the price of your safety printing items.
- We can provide additional saving through volume discounts, multiproduct buying rates and loyalty rebates.
- You’ll receive additional value through free artwork alterations for repeat orders or changes.
4. We are Reputable, Professional & Recommended throughout Australia
- We are a safety printer and supplier for BHP, Rio Tinto, Newcrest, FMG, Coates Hire (to name a few).
- Our core management team has over 200 years of combined experience in safety printing.
- 95% of our new business throughout Australia is generated from referral, due to our specialist mining and industry print solutions.
5. You’ll Receive Expert Advice & Hassle Free Service
- Our specialist safety printing consultants can advise safety managers and on-site users on the best and most practical safety print products and solutions to meet your needs.
- We can remove the hassle and effort of your site safety printing by developing product right from initial concepts and artwork, through to finished print items for practical site applications.
- Once initial orders are filled, repeat print orders are a fast and simple process, to save you time.
- With B & S Printing Co, you’ll have one main point of contact managing your jobs, giving you old fashioned personalised service without the run around.
Contact us today for a free safety printing consultation.